the sun always shines.....A-HA

a-ha announced their farewell UK tour dates this week.

I was a tiny baby when a-ha first came onto the scene all 25 years ago. 9 studio albums, 35 million records sold, 15 top 10 UK singles later and here we are.

Weirdly enough their earlier sound has now made an impact on artists today and has pretty much gone full circle as you are probably fully aware with the likes of La Roux, Little Boots etc. If you haven't watched this yet La Roux and Heaven 17 http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/events/hub/artists/laroux-heaven17.shtml A guilty pleasure if there ever was one.

Magne from a-ha did some interviews earlier this week and said every good party has an ending. The ending on a high note farewell tour will definitely be a fantastic farewell party. They will be performing to their adoring fans for one last time together in November and I will certainly be there...I've got the take on me melody in my head already.

Labels: , , , , ,