Enhancing that Friday Feeling with V Festival, Chocolate and False Eyelashes!

This week has been super exciting what with all the festival jazz going on.  This year's V Festival line-up is one of the most impressive yet with the likes of the mighty Kings Of Leon, Kasabian, Paul Weller, Stereophonics and The Prodigy to name but a few. Personally, I am particularly excited about seeing the lovely Cheryl Cole and the maganificent Florence and The Machine as well as my teenage fave Skunk Anansie.  Honestly, it's going to be MEGA!  I've got my tent, rucksack and bag of wine ready and waiting...only 6 months to go....How many sleeps is that??? It does give us plenty of time to think about our festival clobber though. Layers are definately the way forward. And accessories. You just don't know who you'll meet! But more of all that chat nearer the time. We've not put our wooly hats away yet!

In the meantime, there's lots of fab gigs coming up this month, especially this weekend. Unfortunately for me, i'll be on a train headed for Chester, hastly applying 'Cheryl Cole' false eyelashes instead of skipping over the M.E.N to catch up with Lily and Dizzee tonight. After last months Brit Awards, it promises to be a great gig.  Instead i'll most probably batting my false eyelashes and dancing along to the old faithful 90's dance tunes and cheesy pop songs - I am going to a Hen do after all; it's allowed! 



Fun weekends are often like the proverbial buses - they all come along at the same time. If I could be in two places (or three) at once I would because this weekend offers a whole host of brilliant gigs in Manchester including Passion Pit, Frightened Rabbit, The XX and Stereophonics.  Manchester is ACE!


This Friday we have also mostly been eating chocolate which has made the day even more fabulous.
I love Fridays!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,