Just Be Good - Go Green!

So Lily Allen has still not hung up her microphone in favour of an apron, despite various threats, as I recently discovered when she popped up in the new Professor Green track.  Although I am far too youthful to remember this tune first time round, I do remember dancing around my bedroom to it on it's second outing when it was re-worked by Beats International.  And it's been one of my favourites ever since.

Check out Professor Green's version 'Just Be Good To Green' which is released next month:



And while i'm being nostalgic for a time when blue Smarties made you insane, Sega Mega Drives were on everyone's Christmas lists and it was ok to have a weird crush on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, here's another 90's treat:





Those were the days, eh?......

Labels: ,