Glastonbury 2011!

The mud and the rain may be over for another year but the excitement surrounding Glastonbury certainly isn't. From Beyonce to U2, Morrisey to Friendly Fires and The Horrors to Noah and the Whale, this years line up didn't fail to impress.


Not even a broken leg could stop pops new sensation Jessie J from giving a spectacular performance, even telling fans in between hits such as 'Price Tag' and 'Do It Like A Dude' that 'I had this thing, my fans- I don't let them down.





Indie legends, The Kaiser Chiefs, made a welcome return to Glastonbury on the Sunday showcasing hits from their widely anticipated new album 'The Future Is Medival'.


Huge hits including 'Ruby' and 'Oh My God' gave the show an electric atmosphere and had the crowd jumping. You won't want to miss them playing at Kirkstall Abbey in Leeds on Sunday the 11th of September.


I can't wait to see some of these bands in Autumn! You won't want to miss out!

Labels: , , , , ,