GIGS & TOURS TALK TO fiN

Headline Show Announced at London Borderline
Single The Artisan / It Changes Everything – out now


Ahead of their hotly-tipped show, Luke Joyce of fiN gave Gigs & Tours this exclusive interview on behalf of his fellow band-members and former schoolmates Jonny Garner, Simon Harding and Kerry Lambert…

After supporting Incubus on their massive tour earlier this month fiN have announced a headline show at London's Borderline in February 2012.

What are you up to at this very moment?
Luke: Right now I'm putting the finishing touches to our behind the scenes video for rapture that we will be giving away with our second single Everybody Dies Alone / Rapture. 

You’re playing the Borderline in February what can the audience expect?
Luke: We are really looking forward to the single launch. It’s a big night for us so we are going to make it special. As always we will be giving it all we have. We always play each show like it’s our last. You can expect a celebration that’s for sure.

You supported Incubus last year on their European tour how was that for you?
 Luke: It was an incredible experience and a fantastic opportunity for fiN. I learnt so much from those dates. It was such a big tour for us, very daunting. The crowds made the tour for me. They welcomed us with open arms. 

What is your favourite song to perform live?
Luke: It changes ever night for me. I really enjoy playing Everybody Dies Alone at the moment. 

Where has been your favourite gig?  
Luke: Alexandra Palace, London was a big show for me. For all of us intact. Playing in front of 10,000 people was something I’ll remember for the rest of my life. 

Which song do you wish you had written?
Luke: There are so many great songs but I’d love to have written Jeremy by Pearl Jam. That track is incredible. 
What was the first gig you ever went to?

Luke: My parents took me to see Michael Jackson when I was about 12 years old. I still remember that show till this day. His early records are fantastic. He was a great showman.

Plans for the rest of the year?
Luke: We plan to spend a lot of the time touring and releasing the six 7" singles. I’m really excited to get out there and show the world what fiN can do. 

 
         

Wed 01-Feb-2012    London Borderline           0870 060 3777

Tickets are £6.00 and are onsale now at www.gigsandtours.com / 0844 811 0051