The X Factor Live Tour 2017 - Q+A with Emily Middlemass!

The X Factor Live Tour 2017 - Q+A with Emily Middlemass

GigsandTours again had the chance to catch up with another star of the X Factor 2016...  Emily Middlemass - Who was a more than worthy finalist at The X Factor 2016!

At the young age of 15 years old when she auditioned for X factor, she has matured and become a "One to Watch" according too Simon Cowell! We had the privilege of catching up with her ahead of the X Factor LIVE tour... starting in less than 1 week! Emily talked to us about her unforgettable X Factor experience and gave some advice for any budding music stars!

The X Factor Live tour in February + March THIS year!


You can Grab your tickets for the tour..... here !



How did you find your experience appearing on The X Factor?
It was crazy. It's everything you could ever imagine and more. Looking back on it all is just so surreal. I still question myself like, did I actually do that? Has this all just happened? My head is STILL in the clouds....The first day I moved into The X Factor house was my 18th birthday and it's a birthday I will never forget. I will be honest, it was hard at some points, I really had to put my absolute everything into it and work harder than I had ever worked in my life. But, anything blood sweat and tears was worth it, the outcome of performing on that stage every Saturday night is honestly THE BEST feeling I have ever experienced. There is nothing that beats the feeling of being on a stage and performing to people. Pushing myself out of my comfort zone some weeks and then discovering things I didn't know I was capable of. I found myself.
What was the best piece of advice given to you whilst doing the show/What have you learnt?
The best, yet the most simple piece of advice I had was from my dad. He wrote it on a little bit of paper I put up in my room and he told me this every single day and it is to 'never give up'. 3 simple but the most effective words. DO NOT give up on your dreams.
Do you miss your mentor/have you been in touch with them?
I actually do miss Simon. We had this bond that was special- I think it’s because we think so alike. Simon said I can give him a call anytime I like, in my own time.
What have you been up to since the show finished?
I have been writing lots and been in the studio recording some of my music. I have been rehearsing for the tour lots, its going to be an amazing show, I am super super excited about it.
What are you looking forward to most about The X Factor Live Tour?
It has got to be performing in front of and meeting the people who voted for me and made my dreams come true. I can't wait to see everyone personally and thank them for supporting me throughout this crazy journey.
What can fans expect to see from you on the tour?
There is going to be lots of surprises on the tour. I can’t give too many clues away BUT I am super excited for especially one of them! I will have more of a chance to connect and talk to the audience more. I love getting to know the crowd and getting them all on their feet to sing along. I LOVE live performances, they give me goosebumps listening to the crowd!
What will you be doing once the tour has finished?
I am hoping to be releasing a single after tour. I want my single to be something that people can connect with. And then an album following with lots of different types of songs with lots of personal experiences in them, just to let the people who support me get to know me better.