The X Factor Live Tour 2017 - Q+A with HONEY G!


The X Factor Live Tour 2017 - Q+A with HONEY G!


Gigs+Tours were lucky enough to meet with the one and only, Honey G! She was a one in a million during last years Finals, as she wowed judges with her purely crazy and energy filled performances! she is sure to keep this up into the live shows, and we can expect some bonkers and also some great fun performances by the star... HONEY G!


The X Factor Tour LIVE tour has already started... yet there is still plenty of shows you can grab tickets too !


Grab Tickets... HERE !


How did you find your experience appearing on The X Factor?

Completely life changing and amazing. I loved every minute of it and now feel like I was born to perform as a Rapper.

What was the best piece of advice given to you whilst doing the show/What have you learnt?

"nothing is impossible". I proved this by coming back as a wild card in the competition and then going through to the live shows and coming 5th in the competition.

Do you miss your mentor/have you been in touch with them?

Sharon Osbourne and I are very good friends, yes I do miss her a lot. We text each other frequently and I just think she's an incredible woman. If it wasn't for her I would not be where I am now.

What have you been up to since the show finished?

I've been very busy touring the UK and Ireland doing loads of gigs which are going really well, they love me everywhere I go I've had a very encouraging reception. I've also released my own single, The Honey G show which I've also been promoting. I've also been to a couple of premieres.

What are you looking forward to most about The X Factor Live Tour?

I really can't wait to get up on those stages and perform in front of thousands of people. I'm in my element when I'm up there.

What can fans expect to see from you on the tour?

A mega production and Honey G growing as a real Global Rap Star performing some big numbers.

What will you be doing once the tour has finished?

I'll be continuing to perform and tour the UK and Ireland. I'm hoping to do some high profile performances at festivals in the summer. I'm hoping to take Honey G global ASAP. Then hopefully release an album and hopefully sell millions of records!!!